- Thermoisolation - Термоплиты утеплительные
- Thermoisolation - Утеплители Белтеп в Молдове
- Thermoisolation - Утепление пола, плиты БЕЛТЕП, Молдова
- Thermoisolation - Субстрат минераловатный БЕЛАГРО
- Thermoisolation - Теплоизоляционные материалы в Молдове,Теплоизоляционные материалы в Дрокии,Теплоизоляционные материалы в Флорештах
- Thermoisolation - Утеплители URSA
Tarecpir has a thermal conductivity as low as 0.024 W/m·K / 0.166 Btu·in/hr·ft²·°F.
A low thermal conductivity allows specified thermal performance standards to be achieved with a minimal thickness of insulation. This is particularly significant where space saving is important. A thinner insulant can facilitate installation in confined spaces.
Furthermore, it can often result in a lower surface area and therefore savings in finishing materials and if the thickness remains uniform, heat losses / gains are minimised.
Tarecpir is manufactured to the highest quality standards under a quality control system approved to EN ISO 9001: 2008.
Tarecpir has been developed since the early 1970's and has since become synonymous with specifications for high quality thermal insulation in the global petrochemical, cryogenic and LNG / LPG industries.
The endurance characteristics and the quality of the polymer strongly influence the thermal performance of the insulant over time. Tarecpir has been specially developed with highly durable polymers to resist the effects of thermal stresses, material ageing, moisture degradation and deterioration by other means.
As a result, Tarecpir is one of the most thermally efficient insulation materials commonly available by virtue of the endurance characteristics and the quality of the polymer. It retains its thermal performance under the most severe operating conditions over the life of the installation.