The Flowmeter Pulmonary Fuction Testing Station
The HypAir design is the original Medisoft Pulmonary Function System it has a single circuit subject valve and a small footprint design.
It can be build to specification from a wide range of test modules. With Choice over Diffusion methods, Lung Volume methods and then many add-on features to over the most comprehensive test options.
The easily adjusted subject valve and arm can change to almost any angle and even measurements of bed ridden subjects.
The trolley mounting of a full system inclusive of computer monitor and printer is unequalled.
Advantages at a glance
- Multiple test modes available
- Exceeds the recommendations and standards of the ERS and ATS
- Automated BTPS correction during measurements
- Automated calibration for quality control
- Manual verification of results possible
- Single upgradable electronics module
- Full integration to comprehensive range of tests and products
- Paediatric flow transducers interchangeable
- Fully adjustable subject valve and arm to accommodate widest range of subjects
- Total control of manufacturing and testing protocols.
- Widest range of test options