- Nom de la marqueCIRCUIT
With a dielectric constant of 2.9, a low loss tangent and very low moisture absorption (<0.04% by weight), Rogers ULTRALAM® 3000 LCP laminates are suited for high frequency microminaturization applications, sensors, antennas and high speed flip-chip designs.
Our ULTRALAM® 3850 advanced circuit material is a thin double-clad copper laminate, incorporating chemical and temperature resistant liquid crystalline polymer as a dielectric film. This high frequency laminate is characterized by low and stable dielectric constant and dielectric loss, which are key requirements for high frequency, high-speed products. It can be used for multilayer constructions with ULTRALAM® 3908 bonding film.
- Excellent high frequency properties
- Stable electrical properties for tightly controlled impedance matching
- Excellent thickness uniformity for maximum signal integrity
- Allows for thinner dielectric layer with minimal signal distortion
- Good dimensional stability - low modulus
- Bends easily for flex and conformal applications
- Offers design flexibility and maximizes circuit density requirements
- Extremely low moisture absorption
- Reduces bake times
- Maintains stable electrical, mechanical and dimensional properties in humid environments
- Flame resistant
- Halogen-free. RoHS and WEEE compliant
- UL94VTM/0 - meets flammability requirement for consumer products