Where we set ourselves apart:
- A substantial engineering department with a team of highly motivated staff. This department is equipped with the most up-to-date hardware and the latest software.
- We are able to cast a very wide range of materials, from unalloyed to high alloy steel and cast iron. Materials are also checked precisely using spectral analysis.
- A modern foundry equipped with 4 different induction furnaces providing a high degree of flexibility. 1,000 kg minimum melt and 40 tonnes maximum.
- Various heat treatment furnaces, for the simplest to the most complex heat treatment.
- In-house machine shop equipped with up-to-date CNC machines and featuring a variety of machining capabilities up to 10 m diameter. Some of these machines feature post-processors for converting CAM data.
- A highly critical quality department that subjects the castings to final inspection prior to shipping to you. This may be done in conjunction with our customers or with an outside inspection agency.
- Our long-term view. Allard-Europe is a company of people who stand by forward-looking business. This places the customer centre stage, the aim being a "win-win" situation. Moreover, the owners of Allard-Europe work in various positions within the company. "A partnership for the future!"
Contact the seller
Instrumentation bodies for a nuclear power plant
View also produits catégories "Equipement auxiliaire de l'industrie atomique"