Heart-lungs differential diagnosis device
The measurement of dynamic gas exchange is one of the most exciting links for Cardio-Respiratory medicine combining all the measurements of diffusion, perfusion and ventilation, the full combination of heart / lung interaction. The Ergocard® can be used in applications of paediatric, clinical exercise, sport and nutrition studies.
The choice of the proven Pitot sensor is well suited to the full range of flow measurements, and fully adapted to cover all ventilation with subject comfort due to the low mass and weight. The use of the most advanced IT skills ensures FLEXIBILITY and EASY OF USE, it is the perfect tool.
The Ergocard® is the perfect unit for:
- Heart-Lungs differential diagnosis
- Disability assessment
- Rehabilitative evaluation
- Exercise prescription
- Sport and research medicine
- Assessment of supplemental O2 requirements
- Evaluation of medication effects
- Nutritional and energy assessment
- Ventilator weaning evaluation