Produits d'autres entreprises
- Nom de la marqueMaximuM
Product Description:KeepSafe Maximum glass is passive, scratch resistant laminated glass. When used in properly designed windows,KeepSafe Maximum glass provides impact resistance against hurricane force winds 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. KeepSafe Maximumglass is made by permanently bonding a plastic interlayer (Saflex), .090" thickness between two panes of glass under intense heat and pressure. The result is a tough, durable, high-performance glazing material that tests show can resist hurricane-force winds and windblown debris. All window systems using KeepSafe Maximum glass meet the hurricane requirements for wind borne debris.
- Hurricane Protection: Windows and doors made withKeepSafe Maximum glass meet or exceed the toughest code requirements for hurricane protection.
- Safety: Resists penetration from accidental impact. If broken, glass fragments tend to adhere to the interlayer thereby reducing the danger of serious injury. Meets CPSC, CFR 1201 and ANSI Z97.1 safety glazing standards.
- Sound Control: Is effective in controlling the transmission of sound into your home.
- UV Protection: Screens out 99% (up to 380 nanometers) of the sun's most damaging rays reducing glare, fading of carpets, drapery, and furnishings.
- Security: Protects against forced entry and resists repeated blows from hammers, bricks or similar weapons. Meets ASTM F-1223 (Class 1) forced entry standard.
- Durability: With glass on both sides, windows are less likely to scratch during routine cleaning or handling. Tends not to bubble, discolor or lose its physical or mechanical properties after installation.
- Appearance: No unsightly metal shutter systems over every window. No stacks of plywood in the yard or garage.
Contact the seller
Glass KeepSafe Maximum
View also produits catégories "Le verre et semblables materieux*"