- Country of manufactureRussia
Buy a ball valve Du 50 Ru 40 in Astana at the price of the manufacturer LLP "KMI Company"
A ball valve is a product of shutoff valves, in which the role of a locking device is played by a ball in which there is a through hole. Ball valve bodies are made of cast iron, carbon steel or stainless steel, and valves with a small nominal diameter are also made of non - ferrous metal alloys. The ball (locking element) is made of steel, brass, ceramics.
The advantages of a ball valve are:
- simple design and small dimensions;
- ensures high tightness of the system;
- absence of branches and stagnant zones in the flow part of the structure;
- minimum time for turning the handle from open to closed position (quarter - turn cycle of closing / opening), limit switches;
- use in the viscous and polluted environments is allowed.
Ball valves are used in various fields of application, both at the domestic and industrial level. They are widely used both in heating systems, water and gas supply systems, and in pipelines transporting oil, oils, industrial and waste water, food solutions and aggressive environments.
You can buy a ball valve Du 50 Ru 40 at a bargain price from stock and on order directly from KMI Company LLP
The price is formed from the volume of products, payment terms, place and method of delivery. The minimum order amount is 28,000 tenge. Check the final price with the sales department.
Benefits of working with KMI Company LLP
- KAZAKHSTAN METAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY is part of a large international holding operating in Russia, Kazakhstan, China, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan for over 10 years.
- Thanks to our network of warehouses in different countries, we offer the most favorable conditions for the purchase of rolled metal products.
- We have created an extensive system of work with the largest manufacturers of metal products and have adjusted logistics so that you save time and money.
This price list is for informational purposes only and under no circumstances is it a public offer determined by the provisions of Art. 447 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.