Produits d'autres entreprises
For research and development purposes the mechanical properties of materials are predominantly tested in an extended temperature and climatic range using a temperature chamber.
- Simple and safe operation through ergonomical and CE conforming construction
- Developed for the most frequently used temperature ranges with various cooling mediums and refrigeration units
- Well adapted to integrated test requirements as they are mounted in the test machine either fixed, on guide rails, or via a hydraulic jack that can be provided by the enduser
- Using the test machine's capabilities to the full by pushing the chamber out of the test area when performing tests on long or high extension specimen at ambient temperatures
- A wide range of specimens can be tested using mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic specimen grips, as well as different compression and flexure test kits
- Contact and non-contact extensometers can be used in conjunction with the temperature chambers, thus enabling precise measurement of specimen behaviour under the influence of temperature at high and low amounts of strain.
Contact the seller
We recommend to see