Baby Scales electronic Height Gauge class Iii
- Le principe de fonctionnementÉlectronique
The reliability, accuracy and simplicity of use of the latest electronic equipment serves patients and care personnel.
It only takes three seconds to obtain accurate weighing results, the end of the weighing is signalled by a "beep".
The appliances are equipped with the following functions as standard:
- RESET: restarts the system, returning to zero even if a load is present (enables the net weight to be determined)(Tare)
- HOLD: maintains the weight display, during the whole duration of the weighing, from the time that the display is stabilised.
- REFRESH: restarts the weighing (HOT) without having to lift the baby from the scales and/or perform a stabilising of the display (anti-trembling).
- MEM: displays the result of a weighing which is stored in the memory.
A lithium battery power supply as standard (supplied with the appliance) or as a variation you can opt for a mains power supply. The low electric consumption of the scales guarantees a long battery life enabling thousands of weighings. Switching off is automatic or manual.
This baby scales designed by CAE can also be equipped with an electronic height gauge with digital readout. Quick, accurate, simple to use, a multitude of advantages!