In addition a range of fittings are specifically designed to maintain system integrity including fixed and swivel fittings, straights, 90°, 45°, and a host of accessories including locknuts, enlargers, reducers and converters. Many of our conduit systems have industry recognised approvals including British Kitemark, CE Approval, UL Listing, NF, LUL, DB, and Lloyds Register amongst others.
- High compression/crush strength
- Tensile strength - pull off load under tension
- Impact resistance
- Inherent fire protection on uncoated versions
- Corrosion resistant - stainless steel options
- Braided - High level EMI screening with tinned copper overbraided
- Greater temperature tolerances