A deep-frying line from Gernal is the ideal machine for preparing products that are fried in oil: meat, fish, chicken, vegetables, satays and other preparations, plain, rolled in dough or coated in breadcrumbs. The products can be partially or completely cooked. The result is always the same: food with a crispy and colourful crust, highly suitable for conserving and ready for heating in a microwave oven.
Features:user- and maintenance-friendly, energy-efficient, high-quality end-product
Gernal's continuous deep-frying line is
- state-of-the-art electronic control box, which can be installed either on the machine or on a wall.
- automatic loading and unloading onto grill-, Teflon- or eyelink conveyor belts
a circulation pump provides a controllable oil stream, which assures a very even transfer of heat from the heating element to the oil and from the oil to the product. The deep-frying pan is insulated on five sides.
- the cooker hood, conveyor belts and heating elements are automatically lifted out of the oil bath for cleaning and service operations.
- all components are easily accessible.
- the inside is completely manufactured of 316 stainless steel.
- protected against overheating
- high-quality and food-safe end-product:
- a circulation pump guarantees an even temperature of the oil.
- a scraper and a flat steel filter remove impurities from the oil.
- CIP cleaning with an automatic programme